the first-ever resort fee you'll be thankful for...
TRADEWINDS' VALUE-PACKED RESORT AMENITY FEE
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, some activities may temporarily be unavailable as we continue to follow state/county health department recommendations.
View the current COVID-19 status and answers to FAQs.
TRADEWINDS’ RESORT AMENITY FEE INCLUDES:
- Unlimited rides on:
- Island Grand’s High Tide Slide
- RumFish Beach Resort’s Surf WipeOut
- Island Grand’s waterway paddleboats
- Amazing experiences at two resorts:
- A cushioned beach cabana for two with hood (Guarantee your front row cabana for $15.) Learn how to reserve your cabana
- Touch Tank Experience
- Family Pirate Show
- Campfire S'Mores
- Sea Turtle Talk expeditions (temporarily unavailable)
- Use of two state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Complimentary Yogafit classes (temporarily unavailable)
- Tennis court access with times
- Day play for mini golf and beach volleyball
- Beach games like paddleball, bocce ball and corn hole
- Pool amenities:
- Access to both resort's seven swimming pools
- Poolside Invasion activities
- Dive-In Movies
- Pool towels
- Resort inclusions that most resorts still charge for:
- Self parking (one parking pass per room)
- Guest room WiFi
- In-room safe
- Newspaper, available in the lobby
- Local phone calls and phone access charges
Tradewinds’ Resort Amenity Fee is $45 plus tax nightly, per unit, and includes unlimited usage of the High Tide Slide and Surf WipeOut for all registered guests at TradeWinds Island Grand and RumFish Beach Resort. We believe that at TradeWinds, you will have the best experience, at the best value, of any place on the beach.
FOR ADDED CONVENIENCE
At TradeWinds Island Resorts, we strive to be transparent with our fees, so while our Resort Amenity Fee is packed with inclusions, we’d like to note that not all of our resort activities are squeezed into this fee. (We tried!) However, to make your trip planning process smooth, we invite you to purchase one of our Value Packages which offer a variety of resort activities so that your time in St. Pete is hassle-free.