TradeWinds Island Resorts is committed to providing an excellent online experience for all individuals who use our website – including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, TradeWinds Island Resorts continuously seeks to enhance its website and increase the accessibility of the digital content to continually improve the user experience for everyone and make the content accessible to the widest audience possible.
We have adopted the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 Level AA developed by the World Wide Web Consortium as our website accessibility standard. We endeavor to update our website regularly to make its content as accessible as possible and will continue to actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
TradeWinds Island Resorts strives to substantially conform to Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and our website is designed, developed and maintained in accordance with these guidelines. We endeavor to update our website regularly to make its content as accessible as possible and will continue to actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you have any questions or difficulty accessing or navigating this website, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at email@example.com. To enable us to best assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
If you have difficulty reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage.
This website conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
- Navigation Shortcuts – Our website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
- Structured, Semantic Markup – HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure, navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation.
- Images Visibility – All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Standard Compliance – The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
TradeWinds Island Resorts is compliant in accordance with the construction statutes of the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
All accessible guest rooms are equipped with the following:
- Audible emergency alarms for sight-impaired guests
- Mobility accessible doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
- Accessible path of travel with wide corridors and wide entrances
- Accessible bathroom and vanity, with grab bars
- Lowered light switches and closet rod in guest rooms
- Lever handles on guest room doors, with lowered deadbolt and peepholes
- Subtitles/closed captions available on TV
- TTY compatible
- Accessible thermostat control panel
- Lowered Peep Hole
Accessible features on property:
- Elevators have Braille instructions
- Steps/staircases have handrails
- Flat terrain between parking and entrance
- Accessible parking
- Service animals allowed on property
- Pool lifts
- Beach wheelchair (available upon request)
At TradeWinds, you’ll also discover a relaxing tropical escape on beautiful St. Pete Beach, Florida, that offers a wealth of activities and amenities, including a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests with special needs. Learn more about how TradeWinds is proud to offer unforgettable vacations for special needs families.