St. Pete Beach Motorcycle Rentals
TradeWinds Island Resorts made their debut on Discovery Channel's hit TV show "American Chopper". Now you can cruise on over to the concierge desk to book your biker experience today and ride the bikes that Paul Teutul Sr. and his team at Orange County Choppers created exclusively for TradeWinds!
Motorcycle rentals are available daily! Overnight rentals not available.
RENTAL DETAILS AND PRICE
- Rentals available in 4-hour increments at $250 per session.
- Morning and evening sessions: There is one 4-hour session available in the morning and one 4-hour session available in the afternoon.
- Each additional hour after the 4-hour session will be $75/hour, based on availability.
- Rentals are to be returned with a full tank of gas. Any rental returned otherwise will be subject to a non-negotiable $30 refueling fee.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to rent a motorcycle.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a motorcycle endorsement.
State law requires all riders to wear glasses when operating motorcycles.
- Helmets are available for all renters.
Rentals are not permitted on freeways, highways or interstates.
- Each rental is equipped with a GPS tracker.
- Scenic drive suggestions are available from the concierge!
Schedule your biker experience today!
You can also email concierge directly at [email protected] or visit the concierge desk located in the resort lobby of TradeWinds Island Grand.
Ready to Ride!
Ride the bikes that Orange County Choppers built exclusively for TradeWinds. Did you catch us on the American Chopper episode?