TRADEWINDS ISLAND GRAND INFLATABLE WATER PARK - BLAST ZONE
GET READY TO SPLASH AT TRADEWINDS' WATER PARKS IN FLORIDA
Bounce or lounge at waterpark play paradise
Splash and play in our fun, safe and quality inflatable water park with slides, trampolines, ocean loungers, and island rafts. Florida’s newest beach splash is a 15,750-square-foot inflatable water park.
Are you ready to start your vacation at St Pete Beach?
- Plunge Slide: With this widest water slide, the guests can plunge straight into the Gulf. It also has a climbing wall. Even two can slide at the same time.
- Free Fall: The Free Fall is a slightly smaller slide with a punch and a large enclosed splash zone.
- Junge Joe: Jungle Joe delivers climbing fun, complete with climbing apex, ladder log and a mini.
- 7' Iceberg: Test your coordination and balance as you conquer this mountain of fun.
- Fiesta Loungers: Relax on the large loungers immersed in the water providing a place to cool off and chill out in the Gulf of Mexico just 60 feet off the resort’s white sandy shoreline.
- Splashmats and Runways: Situated throughout the park, inspiring continuous free-play, and a serious case of the giggles, the splashmats and runways allow for running, playing and sunning.
- Foxtrot™: The Foxtrot is a crowd favorite! Featuring a challenging balance beam, the Foxtrot accommodates up to four participants in head-to-head competition.
- Vista: There are countless ways to traverse this challenge! Climb over high roads or explore inner passages. For those who choose to linger, interior mesh floors create outrageous splash zones for up to six participants.
Registered guests can purchase a Floating Water Park pass with their room key during their stay, but for the ultimate conveniencepurchase
Know Before You Go:
For your safety, operation of the Water Park is subject to a variety of weather conditions including rain, lightning, wind, surf or tides. Water temperature must be above 70 degrees to operate.
Want to fly?
Take adventure to new heights with the JetLev experience >
THE FLOATING WATER PARK FAQS:
Q: What are the hours of the Water Park?
A: The Floating Water Park is open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with the last session starting at 3:00 p.m. Operation of the Water Park is subject to a variety of weather conditions including rain, lightning, wind, surf or tides.
Q: Do we have to be a resort guest to access the Floating Water Park?
A: Guest passes are sold at our online store at http://www.justletgoshop.com
Q: How is the water park accessed?
A: Guests may reach the park by wading and/or swimming out to it or by using floating tubes for assistance.
Q: Does the water park have any age/size requirements?
A: All guests must weigh more than 30 pounds and be 46” tall. Children 40-45” tall can play at the park but must be accompanied by someone more than 16 years old.
Q: What are the park's safety features?
A: The park has certified lifeguards on duty, and all guests are required to wear life jackets.