The Sandbox Beach Lounge
THE SANDBOX BEACH LOUNGE
Roast some s'mores, sip on cocktails and build a castle
Guests at both resorts can enjoy Guy Harvey Outpost’s beachfront lounging experience — The SandBox beach lounge. By day, the VIP Cabanas are a big draw. By night, curved lounges invite families to gather at this nighttime favorite beach scene, where stunning sunsets, fire tables, campfire s’mores and signature drinks from The SandBar are the perfect end to the day. Enjoy your own piece of paradise.
your beach cabana
After you've checked into your room, you can reserve your beach cabana online for the next day. Starting at 2 pm every day, you can select your standard view cabana that is included in your resort amenity fee or pay $15 for a front row cabana!
Know Before You Go:
Did you know that if you’re a Paradise Rewards Member, you can redeem points for a $25 Dining Gift Card, which can be used at The SandBar or at many of the resorts’ restaurants? Learn more about the Paradise Rewards program.
Features of The SandBox Beach Lounge
- VIP Beach Cabanas take lounging to the next level. These private cabanas offer cushioned sofas, personal servers and flat screen HDTVs, all available with a $250 food and beverage minimum for a $75 rental fee. Choose among three cabanas, each equipped with an electric ceiling fan for a truly enviable treat. Reserve your VIP Cabana now
- Play at The SandPile. Outfitted with premium sifted sand and cast dolphin sculptures, this area is the perfect place to build a sandcastle.
- Campfire S'Mores. Families can gather around the fire pit for free campfire s’mores, nightly from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. weather permitting.
- Live Music. As the sun goes down, enjoy nightly live entertainment while lounging on our cushioned sofas. View calendar for times
- Our $6 sunset drink specials at The SandBar make these tasty drinks go down even smoother. Enjoy these tropical favorites — The Castaway, The Stowaway and Yuengling Draft Beer. Our drink specials are offered half an hour before sunset and end half an hour after the sun slips away.