TWO RESORTS … SO MANY ST. PETERSBURG RECREATION ACTIVITIES
It’s not uncommon for guests at TradeWinds Island Resorts to use up their vacation time long before they run out of things to do at this family-favorite Florida destination, where the St. Pete Beach activities are endless. Sand or surf, full throttle or all idle, TradeWinds offers up a good dose of recreation like tennis, golf, fishing, diving and more. Here, some of the best Florida family vacations happen. Guests can splash the day away in the Gulf of Mexico’s warm waters, or opt for something more adventurous, like learning to surf, soaring with JetLev or playing at the Gulf’s only offshore water park. So pack your things. We’ll pack your stay!
At TradeWinds Resorts, you can do everything … or do nothing at all. With each resort having its own unique vibe, you’ll find that letting go may take on a different meaning 200 flip flop steps away.
With two resorts on one of America’s top beaches, plus seven pools and a list of beyond-the-beach activities, fun comes in heavy doses at TradeWinds. Here’s a look at the highlights:
TradeWinds Island Resorts features 14 distinct dining options. Here is a look at our Top 3 picks from TradeWinds Island Grand and RumFish Beach Resort.
You won’t find more kid-friendly beach resorts in Florida than at TradeWinds Island Resorts. Both resorts feature kids activities centers with Island Grand offering the drop-off KONK Club.
Both St. Pete Beach hotels offer an array of rooms and suites. Choose a room with a Gulf View, check into one of our pet-friendly accommodations or feel at home in our multi-room suites.
- A lively island experience:
- With 20 resort acres, an island vibe and endless beach activities, Island Grand leans toward lively fun with a touch of sand-in-your-toes relaxation. It’s the resort experience that happens to be at the beach.
- An inspired aquatic experience:
- Offering 5 resort acres, a laidback feel and ocean-inspired experiences, RumFish Beach Resort slants toward chill with most thrills found on or under water. It’s the beach experience that happens to be at the resort.
- JetLev Flyer:
- Soar up to 30 feet in the air above the Gulf Coast with a water jet pack rental
- Floating Water Park:
- Play at a 15,750-square-foot floating ocean water park
- High Tide Slide:
- Zip down a three-story, 200-foot-long inflatable slide located on the beach
- Tank experiences:
- “Swim with the Fishes” in our Tanked aquarium or visit the Touch Tank
- Fishing charters:
- Enlist the expertise of our RumFish Grill for a memorable charter
- Fire pits:
- Roast marshmallows, a teen-favorite activity, at The SandBox Beach Lounge
- Palm Court Italian Grill:
- Dine at the No. 1-rated St. Pete Beach restaurant on TripAdvisor
- Bermudas Steak & Seafood:
- Savor aged cuts of Angus beef and the freshest gulf seafood
- Flying Bridge
- Visit an authentic Florida cracker cottage docked over Island Grand’s waterway
- RumFish Grill
- Experience Florida’s finest seafood, plus a 33,500-square-foot aquarium
- The SandBox Beach Lounge:
- Eat at a toes-in-the-sand bar with light cuisine, plus s’mores!
- GulfSide Grill:
- Enjoy beach breakfasts, poolside eats and sunset dinners at this grill
- KONK Activities Center and Drop-Off Camps:
- Enjoy daily crafts for all ages or drop off the kids with the Adventures team while you recharge
- Kid's Activities:
- Enjoy beach walks, Sea Turtle Talk, experience the Touch Tank and indulge in nightly campfire s'mores
- Island-inspired accommodations:
- The rooms and suites at TradeWinds Island Grand feature a serene island vibe with a décor that reflects the feel of a classic British West Indies plantation with crisp white linens, dark wood furnishings and nature-themed artwork.
- Art-inspired accommodations:
- RumFish Beach’s iconic artwork lends a splash of color to the décor of the RumFish Beach Resort rooms and suites, creating a vibrant feel you would expect to find in a Florida beach resort. Crisp white linens complete the package.
- Large-scale meetings and weddings:
- With 20 resort acres and spacious group venues, TradeWinds Island Grand is the perfect place to host large meetings and grand weddings.
- RumFish Grill intimate occasions:
- While most of our group activities are steered toward TradeWinds Island Grand, RumFish Grill provides venue space for small group events