Our Pet Policy
Four-Legged Friends Welcome
It’s not a true family vacation unless everyone in the family can come along – even the furry ones. That’s why at TradeWinds Island Resorts, we not only accept pets, but we cater to them! Just be sure to check the PET POLICY before you come for certificate requirements and details.
If you need assistance booking a pet-friendly suite at Island Grand or RumFish Beach Resort, please call 888.794.0070 and a pet advisor will be happy to help.
PET-FRIENDLY OFFERS AT ISLAND GRAND BEACH RESORT:
- 48 pet-friendly villas and suites
- Pet Play Zone with doggie drinking fountain, fire hydrants, photo op display, grass and shade. This secure area is our leash-free zone within our pet-friendly area
- Designated dog walking zone along our meandering waterway
- Beachside hammock for ultimate relaxation
- Doggie Accessory Center equipped with bowls, leashes, toys and towels
- Rinse and drying station for quick washes
PET-FRIENDLY OFFERS AT RUMFISH BEACH RESORT:
- 10 pet-friendly villas
- Designated dog walking zone in the North Terrace Courtyard
Our Concierge would be happy to share information on nearby pet-friendly shopping, pet boutiques, pet grooming, pet sitting, veterinarians and animal hospitals. While city ordinance does not allow animals on St. Pete Beach, the world-class beach at Ft. DeSoto Park just 10 minutes away has both a dog-friendly beach and a Paw Playground.
On behalf of our entire staff, we extend to you and your pet a warm welcome to TradeWinds Island Grand and RumFish Beach Resort.
Pet-friendly accommodations are not available to Bluegreen building guests.