Splash at TradeWind's Water Parks in Florida
Splash and play in our fun, safe, quality inflatable water park with slides, trampolines, ocean loungers, and island rafts. Florida’s newest beach splash is a 15,750-square-foot inflatable water park. Are you ready to start your St Pete Beach vacation? Space is limited and passes can go fast, reserve your spot at the Adventure Center at your earliest convenience!
Registered guests can purchase Floating Water Park passes with a room key at the Adventure Center, located at Island Grand Beach Resort.
Each Session: 1 hour. $40/hour. First session starts at 11:00 a.m. Last session starts at 3:00 p.m.
- Anvil: Make your way up the tallest piece on the park! Catch some serious air while sliding down the drop chute slide or leaping off the peak into the gulf waters!
- Monkey Dome: The Monkey Dome is a fun feature that challenges users to swing or climb their way across without falling.
- Trampoline: Bounce your way around this fun inflatable. The trampoline is built for excellence bouncing performance.
- Freefall Extreme: The Freefall Extreme features a 10-foot high zero-entry slide that allows multiple guests to plunge straight into the Gulf. It also has a large enclosed splash zone for playing, bouncing, and resting.
- Blockade: The Blockade is an on-the-water obstacle course to race your friends on.
- Thunderdome: The Thunderdome delivers climbing fun with 32 climbing handles, a climbing mountain and and interior lower splash zone for jumping and resting.
- I-HOP 20: The I-Hop 20 is a crowd favorite! Created to challenge guests to hop, jump, or crawl across, the I-Hop 20 accommodates up to four participants in a head-to-head competition.
- Catapult: Get ready to swing or launch yourself over the water. The Catapult offers a trapeze-style swinging experience! With climbing steps on the inside and outside, it makes it easy to board from the water and climb on the swing.
- Splashmats and Runways: Situated throughout the park, inspiring continuous free-play, and a serious case of the giggles, the splashmats and runways allow for running, playing and sunning.
Floating Water Park FAQs
What are the hours of operation for the Water Park?
- March - May 31: Open Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday (weather dependent).
- June 1 - August: Open Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday (weather dependent).
- August - October: Open Saturday until water temperature falls below 75 degrees.
- November - February: Closed for the season. Will re-open when the water temperature sustains at 75 degrees.
1-Hour sessions are available. First session starts at 11:00 a.m. Last session is from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Operation of the Water Park is subject to a variety of weather and water conditions including rain, lightning, wind, surf or tides, and may close or suspend operation due to any of these conditions. As soon as conditions permit safe operation, the park will re-open. Water temperature must be 75 degrees or higher to operate.
How do I reserve the water park?
Water park reservations can be made at the Adventure Center, located at Island Grand Beach Resort. The Adventure Center is open daily from 9:00 a.m. - dusk. Reservations are available for 1-hour sessions. First session is at 10:00 a.m. The last session is 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (weather dependent).
Do we have to be a resort guest to access the Floating Water Park?
No, anyone can use the water park. Water park passes are sold at the Adventure Center, located by the beachfront pool at Island Grand.
How is the water park accessed?
Guests may reach the park by wading and/or swimming out to it or by using floating tubes for assistance.
Does the water park have any age/size requirements?
All guests must weigh more than 30 pounds and be 46” tall. Children 40-45” tall can play at the park but must be accompanied by someone more than 16 years old.
What are the park's safety features?
The park has certified lifeguards on duty, and all guests are required to wear life jackets. Operation of the Water Park is subject to a variety of weather and water conditions, such as; rain, lightning, wind, surf and tides, etc.