High Tide Slide
THE HIGH TIDE INFLATABLE WATER SLIDE
Beachside recreation has never been so much fun with the new High Tide Slide — the biggest inflatable water slide you’ve ever been on. It's three stories high, 200 feet long and has four lanes to race to the finish line. Included in the resort amenity fee, resort guests enjoy unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide.
- Location: High Tide Slide is located on the beach at TradeWinds Island Grand.
- Size Restrictions: Guests must be at least 42” tall to ride the High Tide Slide.
- Price: Unlimited slide rides are included in the Resort Amenity Fee.
- Online Shop: Non-hotel guests can purchase Day Passes online which include unlimited slide rides and more. (currently unavailable)
- General Information: All activities are subject to a variety of weather and water conditions. These can include rain, lightning, wind, surf or tides. Some equipment must be allowed to dry for safe operation. Thank you for understanding that this is for your safety.
Q: How big is the High Tide Slide?
A: High Tide Slide is three stories high, 200 feet long and includes four different lanes for unlimited plunges.
Q: Are there any age or size limits to use the slides?
A: To enjoy the High Tide Slide, guests must be at least 42” tall. If the guest is shorter than 42", but 3 years of age or older, they can ride the High Tide Slide with a parent.
Registered guests can hop on the slide anytime, compliments of the resort amenity fee. If you’re visiting TradeWinds Island Resorts for the day, non-hotel guests can purchase the Day Pass, which includes unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide and more!purchase
Know Before You Go:
Non-hotel guests who purchase the Day Pass can collect wristbands from the Island Grand concierge desk. Must show confirmation to gate attendant.