High Tide Slide
THE HIGH TIDE INFLATABLE WATER SLIDE
Beachside recreation has never been so much fun with the new High Tide Slide — the biggest inflatable water slide you’ve ever been on. It's three stories high, 200 feet long and has four lanes to race to the finish line. Included in the resort amenity fee, resort guests enjoy unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide.
Also offering a water playground of inflatable slides, trampolines and chill-out loungers floating offshore behind TradeWinds Island Grand. Are you ready to be a slide rider?
- Location: High Tide Slide is located on the beach at TradeWinds Island Grand.
- Size Restrictions: Guests must be at least 42” tall to ride the High Tide Slide.
- Price: Unlimited slide rides are included in the Resort Amenity Fee.
- Online Shop: Non-hotel guests can purchase Day Passes online which include unlimited slide rides and more.
- General Information: All activities are subject to a variety of weather and water conditions. These can include rain, lightning, wind, surf or tides. Some equipment must be allowed to dry for safe operation. Thank you for understanding that this is for your safety.
- Other Slides: Inflatable slides are also available at The Floating Water Park, located just off the shore behind TradeWinds Island Grand.
Q: How big is the High Tide Slide?
A: High Tide Slide is three stories high, 200 feet long and includes four different lanes for unlimited plunges.
Q: How big is the Water Park?
A: The Floating Water Park, located just off the shore behind TradeWinds Island Grand, is spread out on a 15,750-square-foot water space in the Gulf.
Q: Are there any age or size limits to use the slides?
A: To enjoy the High Tide Slide, guests must be at least 42” tall. If the guest is shorter than 42", but 3 years of age or older, they can ride the High Tide Slide with a parent.
For Water Park slides, the guests must weigh more than 30 pounds and be 46” tall. Children 40-45” tall can play at the park but must be accompanied by someone more than 16 years old.
Q: Which slides does the Floating Water Park include?
A: The Park includes three inflatable slides. The Freefall Extreme slide offers an impressive drop. With a 10 ft tall ladder-style climbing wall, guests can plunge straight into the Gulf. Jungle Joe delivers climbing fun, complete with a pyramidal climbing structure and slide. Plunge Slide offers a double-wide 60" sliding surface leaving plenty of room for up to 2 users, allowing for double the fun!
Q: How are the Slides at the Floating Water Park accessed?
A: Guests may reach the park by wading and/or swimming out to it or by using floating tubes for assistance.
Q: What are the park's safety features?
A: The water park has certified lifeguards on duty, and all guests are required to wear life jackets. All activities are subject to a variety of weather and water conditions. These can include rain, lightning, wind, surf or tides. Some equipment must be allowed to dry for safe operation.
Registered guests can hop on the slide anytime, compliments of the resort amenity fee. If you’re visiting TradeWinds Island Resorts for the day, non-hotel guests can purchase the Day Pass, which includes unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide and more!purchase
Know Before You Go:
Non-hotel guests who purchase the Day Pass can collect wristbands from the Island Grand concierge desk. Must show confirmation to gate attendant.