JETLEV FLIGHT CENTER: ARE YOU READY TO FLY
WATER JET PACK – EXPERIENCE THE 3D FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
Unlike any thrill ride you’ll ever experience, the TradeWinds is the first resort on Florida’s West Coast to offer flights aboard these custom-designed JetLev Flyer packs.
Take adventure to new heights with a water jet pack rental.
- Location: JetLev Flight Center
- Age Restrictions: Guests must be 18 years of age.
- Flight Time: Actual flight experience requires 45 minutes to complete with 30 minutes of airtime and 15 minutes of training time.
- Advance Reservations: Guarantee your spot at 888.OurJetLev (888.687.5385)
- JetLev Package: Helmet, Life Jacket, and 1 way communication with flight instructor included.
- Fame Moment: Still shots and GoPro video footage are available if you want to document the ride of your life.
- Online Shop: Purchase JetLev Flight online.
- General Information: All Activities are subject to a variety of weather conditions. These can include rain, lightning, wind, surf or tides. Some equipment must be allowed to dry for safe operation. Thank you for understanding that this is for your safety.
Q: What is it like to fly?
A: There is the feeling of weightlessness and freedom to move 3D. After the flight training that you’ll need to attend, to learn how to fly, you can travel in any direction, at any height, and at any speed that the system will carry you. As soon as sufficient lift is applied, you and the jetpack become weightless and levitate in the air, and even small amounts of force will move or turn you.
Q: Are there any age limits?
A: Yes. You must be 18 years or over.
Q: What qualifications do I need to fly?
A: You must be a good swimmer, and should not have a fear of heights. You should have no history of any heart conditions and flying is not advised for women who are pregnant. You must also have good vision and be able to understand the instructor.
Q: What are the specifications of the JetLev at TWI?
A: The system is powered by 450 lbs. of thrust from a 255 HP SuperCharged engine, which can potentially propel guests to heights of 30 feet and speeds of 30 mph. The throttle can be controlled remotely by the flight-instructor, who will guide the rider on how to use the controls during their initial flight to ensure a safe experience. A flight assistant on a WaveRunner also accompanies each JetLev pilot to ensure a safe and uninterrupted flight experience.
Know Before You Go:
Thrill seekers must review, sign and submit the JetLev Release of Liability Agreement at the Adventure Center before their JetLev experience. For safety information and helpful tips, please review the JetLev Code of Conduct, along with the FAQs found at the bottom of this page.