Our Commitment to Clean:
A Safety and Well-Being Promise
The health of our guests is paramount to our mission at TradeWInds Island Resorts and is reflective of our protocols in place across all areas of our property. From Front Desk to Food and Beverage, Activities to Housekeeping, Beach Services and more – our updated procedures can be broken up into the three categories outlined below.
- We have always held a high cleanliness standard, but we have taken this one step further. Our cleaning regimen includes rigorous protocols utilizing the highest CDC recommended cleaning products. We have also increased the cleaning frequency of all public spaces and high touch locations (i.e. counters, remote controls, door handles, public restrooms, light switches, etc.).
- We have invested in “Electrostatic Spraying Technology” which uses the highest classification of disinfectants and sprays entire areas including rooms, lobby, fitness centers, etc.
- All linen will continue to be washed at a high temperature and in accordance to the CDC guidelines.
- Sanitization of dishware through low and high temperature machines, more frequent wash/sanitizing of food contact surfaces and equipment is also present in our restaurants and outlets.
- Our very popular High Tide Slide continues to operate without recycling water, with fresh water flowing between participants who are appropriately spaced out by 6 or more feet.
Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, are placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas.
- Our Housekeeping staff will limit the amount of interaction in your guest room. “Express Services" will be offered every other day which include: trash pick-up, linen delivery and amenity replenishment. A full-service room cleaning will be available upon request every fourth day, for stays of 4 nights or more. In lieu of service - requests for amenities, towels and linens can be delivered to your door. If you prefer to have no contact in your guest room, simply apply your Do Not Disturb sign on your door.
- To be in compliance with social distancing, guests must also be out of the room before service can begin.
Meetings & Conventions
- We have implemented separate Cleaning and Sanitation Protocols for the wellbeing of our group attendees.