Our Commitment to Clean:
A Safety and Well-Being Promise
The health of our guests is paramount to our mission at TradeWInds Island Resorts and is reflective of our beachy clean safety protocols in place across all areas of our property. From Front Desk to Food and Beverage, Activities to Housekeeping, Beach Services and more – our updated procedures can be broken up into the three categories outlined below.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Our crew is required to wear masks, as are guests in all indoor public spaces (in accordance with our county’s mandate).
- Our frontline crew will also be wearing gloves.
Plexi-Shield Protective Screens
- We have added large plexi-shields to all stations where face-to-face communication with our crew is necessary like the Front Desk and Adventure Center.
- Our crew abides by and enforces social distancing procedures across property.
- Additional signage all over the resort will remind both guests and our crew to practice social distancing. This includes placement on the ground to indicate 6 feet for lines, eye level sign reminders and maximum capacity requirements for elevators, hot tubs and pools.
- All cabanas, lounge chairs, bar and restaurant seating has been re-arranged to promote social distancing.
- Our crew does a full temperature check of all employees on property each day using touchless, infrared thermometers.
- We have always held a high cleanliness standard, but we have taken this one step further. Our cleaning regimen includes rigorous protocols utilizing the highest CDC recommended cleaning products. We have also increased the cleaning frequency of all public spaces and high touch locations (i.e. counters, remote controls, door handles, public restrooms, light switches, etc.).
- We have invested in “Electrostatic Spraying Technology” which uses the highest classification of disinfectants and sprays entire areas including rooms, lobby, fitness centers etc.
- All linen will continue to be washed at a high temperature and in accordance to the CDC guidelines.
- Sanitization of dishware through low and high temperature machines, more frequent wash/sanitizing of food contact surfaces and equipment is also present in our restaurants and outlets.
- Our very popular High Tide Slide continues to operate without recycling water, with fresh water flowing between participants who are appropriately spaced out by 6 or more feet.
Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, are placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas.
- Our Housekeeping staff will only be servicing rooms every fourth day to stays of 4+ nights and by request only. In lieu of service - requests for amenities, towels and linens can be delivered to your door.
- To be in compliance with social distancing, guests must also be out of the room before service can begin.
- We have implemented a “touchless” check-in process in which there are no “hand-to-hand” exchanges. Guest keys are all brand new and not re-used. All areas are disinfected between each guest transaction.
Food & Beverage
- Outlets all utilize single-use menus and condiment containers.
- Single-use utensils are available at every restaurant/outlet.
- Check presenters, pens and all other reusable guest contact items are sanitized between each use.
- To-Go style dining is available at every one of our outlets.
Additional Areas of Reduction
- No KONK Kids Camps are currently being offered.
- Our Floating Water Park is out of operation.
- BodyWorks Spa/Salon will remain closed until further notice.
- Valet Service is also temporarily suspended.
- Room service is temporarily suspended.