TradeWinds Splash Island Water Park
We’re sorry for the inconvenience, Splash Island Water Park is closed for the season.
Bounce or lounge in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, just off the white sandy shore behind TradeWinds Island Grand Resort.
Relax and float in Florida’s warm waters as you and your kids enjoy inflatable slides, floating trampolines and floating water cabanas. Florida’s newest, ultimate beach splash, our 15,750 square foot Splash Island Water Park includes:
- Summit Express – A tall slide straight into the water, along with a climbing wall and a bounce cave
- Free Fall – Slightly smaller than the Summit, this slide packs a punch and has a large enclosed splash zone for playing or relaxing
- Super Tramp & The Rebound – These large trampolines provide hours of bouncing fun – in the middle of the sea
- Jungle Joey – Climbing fun complete with mini-slide, climbing apex and ladder log
- Rockit – Huge inflatable island with seating for four and room for more to rock and roll on the water
- Revolution – In slide mode, guests can climb to the top using three different routes.
- Fiesta Loungers – Large loungers immersed in the sunkissed waters along the Tampa Bay shore provide a place to cool off and chill out
- Splashmats & Runways – Found throughout the park, the splashmats and runways allow for running, playing and sunning
- Island Rafts – Just inside, in the free swim area, these are large rafts that can accommodate up to four for kicking back and relaxing in the Florida sun
The park has certified lifeguards on duty, and all guests are required to wear life jackets. Participants must be 46" high; children 40"-45" must be accompanied by someone over 16 years old; all participants must weigh at least 30 pounds. Guests may reach the park by wading and/or swimming out to it or floating tubes can be used for assistance.
One-hour sessions are available starting at 10:00 am. Last session is at 4:00 pm. Splash Island one-hour pass is $16.00 for registered guests (pay with room key), $25.00 for non-registered guests. While Splash Island is open to the public as availability permits, parking at TradeWinds is reserved for registered guests only. You can also rent a Floating Water Cabana where you can kick back and relax on the sparkling Gulf waters. Floating Water Cabanas can be rented for $21.50 for two hours.
Check out Splash Island photos!
View the Paradise News article about Splash Island!