Floating Water Park at TradeWinds
Bounce or lounge in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, just off the white sandy shore behind TradeWinds Island Grand.
Relax and float in Florida’s warm waters as you and your kids enjoy inflatable slides, floating trampolines and floating water cabanas. Florida’s newest, ultimate beach splash, our 15,750 square foot Floating Water Park includes:
- Summit Express – A tall slide straight into the water, along with a climbing wall and a bounce cave
- Free Fall – Slightly smaller than the Summit, this slide packs a punch and has a large enclosed splash zone for playing or relaxing
- Super Tramp & The Rebound – These large trampolines provide hours of bouncing fun – in the middle of the sea
- Jungle Joe II – Climbing fun complete with mini-slide, climbing apex and ladder log
- Fiesta Loungers – Large loungers immersed in the sunkissed waters along the Tampa Bay shore provide a place to cool off and chill out
- Splashmats & Runways – Found throughout the park, the splashmats and runways allow for running, playing and sunning
- Foxtrot - The Foxtrot™ is a crowd favorite! A challenging balance beam in any track or circuit, this item can also be used for head-to-head competition. Accommodates up to four participants
- Vista - Climb over the high roads or explore the inner passages; there are countless ways to traverse this challenge! For those who choose to linger, interior mesh floors create outrageous splash zones for up to six participants
The park has certified lifeguards on duty, and all guests are required to wear life jackets. Participants must be 46" high; children 40"-45" must be accompanied by someone over 16 years old; all participants must weigh at least 30 pounds. Guests may reach the park by wading and/or swimming out to it or floating tubes can be used for assistance.
Floating Water Park is open from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (last session starts at 4:00 pm) Weather and tide conditions permitting.
One-hour sessions are available starting at 10:00 a.m. Last session is at 4:00 p.m. Floating Water Park one-hour pass is $16.00 for registered guests (pay with room key), $16.00 for non-registered guests. While the Floating Water Park is open to the public as availability permits, parking at TradeWinds is reserved for registered guests only. You can also rent a Floating Cabana where you can kick back and relax on the sparkling Gulf waters. Floating Cabanas can be rented for $25.00 for two hours.