"Swim with the Fishes"
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to “Swim with the Fishes.” Swim with over 30 species of fish in a 33,500 gallon aquarium located in RumFish Grill. Experience what it’s like to swim with a nurse shark, green moray eel, grouper, tarpon, snook and many other Florida indigenous species!
• Program is open to ages 8 and up. Children 8 to 12 years old must have parent or guardian participating in the program.
• Includes a behind-the-scenes tour of aquarium operations.
• Space is limited; a maximum of 4 swimmers at a time in the tank.
• No previous training certification required.
• Read our Swim with the Fishes FAQ.
$35 plus tax per participant
Click here for Reservations.
• Programs are held Tuesday - Sunday at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
• Report to the RumFish Grill atleast 30 minutes before your scheduled experience. Failure to arrive on time may result in exclusion.
• Participants will be divided into 4 groups and given 10 minutes to swim. Guests must allow for 1.5 hour total time as group times are randomly selected.
WHAT TO BRING
• Swim trunks or shorts must be worn by all participants
• Underwater/waterproof camera (wrist strap required or float attachment)
• Sense of adventure
WHAT NOT TO BRING
• No jewelry of any kind is permitted in the tank.
• Your own equipment (due to contamination and animal safety).
• No food or drink in exhibit area.
• No body lotions, makeup or oils on your skin.
• Consumption of alcohol prior to program is not permitted.
All participants must stay on the surface of the water at all times. Snorkel vests are required and prevent participants from descending below the surface. This program is operated with the highest standard of recreational diving activities. Our open-water lifeguards are on hand and are trained in CPR, first aid and emergency oxygen administration. For your safety, swimmers are not permitted to touch or feed the animals. We do require that all participants be comfortable in the water and should have some experience using a snorkel. All participates must sign a waiver prior to the swim. If you or anyone in your party has special needs please inform us as soon as possible to learn what accommodations are available.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
• Space is limited and subject to availability.
• Guy Harvey Outpost reserves the right to cancel immersion experiences at any time in the best interest of the health and safety of our animals and exhibit.
• Participants must report to RumFish Grill (retail store) 30 minutes prior to the immersion start time or the reservation is forfeited.
• Program requires advance payment and is non-refundable for no-shows.
• Participants can cancel or alter reservations without penalty at least 24 hours prior to start time.