Family Fun in the SunDays!
EVERY SUNDAY this Summer at Guy Harvey Outpost
Everyone loves Sunday Funday! Bring your family to the most fun-filled beach party you'll find this summer! Guy Harvey Outpost on St. Pete Beach is your new go-to for family fun EVERY SUNDAY.
Sunday, August 9th:
It’s true. Summer’s coming to an end, so let’s make it a Sunday to remember! Head to Guy Harvey Outpost for our last Fun in the SunDays of the season on August 9th. We’re busting out some super silly games and crazy contests for the whole family. And if you don’t take yourself too seriously, you’ll have a chance to win great prizes including passes to Busch Gardens, a local arts experience & more!
Fun in the SunDays!
- DJ Devren will play all your top 40 favorites, plus enjoy live music by Will Erickson (12-3pm) and Casey Allen (3:30 – 6:30pm).
- Enter our Frozen T-shirt Contest for a chance to win a pair of tickets to an upcoming Tampa Bay Rays baseball game!
- Tons of family-friendly games & contests with lots of prizes to be won!
- Spikeball Tournament and giant beach games like Jenga, Cornhole and Connect4.
- Drink specials and $12 buckets of Corona beer.
No coolers allowed. We’ll have tons of delicious food options and drink specials to keep you cool.
Get your Family Day Pass HERE
Family Day Pass is the BEST way to enjoy one of our “Family Fun in the SunDays” at Guy Harvey Outpost. Includes:
- One (1) parking pass for on-site parking on selected date (Guy Harvey Outpost or TradeWinds Island Grand)
- One (1) hooded beach cabana at Guy Harvey Outpost on selected date
- Four (4) wristbands to include use of resort pools, unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide and the Triple Wipeout Surf Simulator
Cost: $50.00 ($140 value) - Purchase Now
There’s a limited amount of exclusive Family Day Passes, so snag yours today!