the first-ever resort fee you'll be thankful for...
TRADEWINDS' VALUE-PACKED RESORT AMENITY FEE
UNLIMITED RIDES ON SOME OF OUR FAVORITE ATTRACTIONS. A CUSHIONED BEACH CABANA FOR TWO ON ST. PETE BEACH. FITNESS CENTER, TENNIS COURTS, MINI GOLF + TONS MORE!
Your TradeWinds experience should be hassle-free. We’ve taken typical hotel extra charges, discounted them, added MORE amenities, and rolled them into one simple resort amenity fee.
TRADEWINDS’ RESORT AMENITY FEE INCLUDES:
- Unlimited rides on:
- Island Grand’s High Tide Slide
- Guy Harvey Outpost’s Triple WipeOut
- Island Grand’s waterway paddleboats
- Amazing experiences at two resorts:
- A cushioned beach cabana for two with hood (Guarantee your front row cabana for $15.) Learn how to reserve your cabana
- Guy's Great Touch Tank Experience
- Pirate Show
- Beach Walks
- Fishing Forums
- Campfire S'Mores (weather dependent)
- Sea Turtle Talk expeditions
- Use of two state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Complimentary resort fitness classes
- Tennis court access with times
- Day play for beach volleyball and mini golf
- Beach games, like paddleball, bocce ball and corn hole
- Pool amenities:
- Access to both resort's seven swimming pools
- Poolside Invasion activities
- Dive-In Movie fun
- Pool towels
- Resort inclusions that most resorts still charge for:
- Self parking (one parking pass per room)
- Guest room WiFi
- Two bottles of water, daily
- In-room safe
- Newspaper, available in the lobby
- Local phone calls and phone access charges
Tradewinds’ Resort Amenity Fee is $45 plus tax nightly, per unit, and includes unlimited usage of the High Tide Slide and Triple WipeOut for all registered guests at TradeWinds Island Grand and Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort. We believe that at TradeWinds, you will have the best experience, at the best value, of any place on the beach.
FOR ADDED CONVENIENCE
At TradeWinds Island Resorts, we strive to be transparent with our fees, so while our Resort Amenity Fee is packed with inclusions, we’d like to note that not all of our resort activities are squeezed into this fee. (We tried!) However, to make your trip planning process smooth, we invite you to purchase our value-packed activity passes online so that your time in St. Pete is hassle-free.