Floating Water Park
Play at one of the best WATER PARKS in Florida
One of the Gulf's only floating water parks
Bounce or lounge in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, just off the white sandy shore of TradeWinds Island Grand. Florida’s newest beach splash is a 15,750-square-foot Floating Water Park with inflatable slides, floating trampolines, ocean loungers and island rafts, making TradeWinds one of the few Florida resorts with water slides. Among our Florida water park’s wet-and-wild features:
Among our Florida water park’s wet-and-wild features:
- Summit Express — The water park’s tallest slide, guests can plunge straight into the Gulf. A climbing wall and bounce cave complete the Summit Express experience.
- Free Fall — Slightly smaller than the Summit Express, this slide packs a punch, along with a large enclosed splash zone.
- Junge Joe II — The Jungle Joe II delivers climbing fun, complete with climbing apex, ladder log and mini slide.
- Fiesta Loungers — Relax in large loungers, immersed in the sun-kissed waters of the Tampa Bay shoreline.
- Splashmats and Runways — Run play and sun on the splashmats and runways found throughout the water park.
- Foxtrot™ — The Foxtrot is a crowd favorite! Featuring a challenging balance beam, the Foxtrot accommodates up to four participants in head-to-head competition.
- Vista — There are countless ways to traverse this challenge! Climb over high roads or explore inner passages. For those who choose to linger, interior mesh floors create outrageous splash zones for up to six participants.
THE FLOATING WATER PARK FAQS:
Does the water park have any age/size requirements?
All guests must weigh more than 30 pounds and be 46” tall. Children 40-45” tall can play at the park but must be accompanied by someone more than 16 years old.
How is the water park accessed?
Guests may reach the park by wading and/or swimming out to it or by using floating tubes for assistance.
What are the park's safety features?
The water park has certified lifeguards on duty, and all guests are required to wear life jackets.