The Sandbox Beach Lounge
THE SANDBOX BEACH LOUNGE
Roast some s'mores, sip on cocktails and build a castle
Guests at both resorts can enjoy Guy Harvey Outpost’s new signature beach lounging experience — The Sandbox Beach Lounge. By day, the VIP Cabanas are a big draw. By night, curved lounges invite families to gather at this nighttime favorite beach scene, where stunning sunsets, fire tables, campfire s’mores and signature drinks are the perfect end to the day. Enjoy your own piece of paradise.
Know Before You Go:
Did you know that if you’re a Paradise Rewards Member, you can redeem points for a $25 Dining Gift Card, which can be used at The SandBar or at many of the resorts’ restaurants? Learn more about the Paradise Rewards program.
Features of The SandBox Beach Lounge
- The SandBox’s VIP Beach Cabanas take lounging to the next level. These private cabanas offer serpentine furniture, cushioned sofas, personal servers and flat screen HDTVs, all available with a $250 food and beverage minimum for a $75 rental fee. Choose among three cabanas, each equipped with an electric ceiling fan for a truly enviable treat. Reserve your VIP Cabana now
- Play at The SandPile. Outfitted with premium sifted sand and cast dolphin sculptures, this area is the perfect place to build a sandcastle. Meanwhile, our Li’l Guys Themed Activities are perfect for guests of all ages and include crafts and activities that are fun and educational. Dive into an ocean of fun with Marine Mammal Monday, Sea Turtle Tuesday, Wavy Wednesday and more!
- By sunset, the fun really heats up. Meet at the beachfront pool deck at 6:30 p.m. nightly for dancing, games and fun contests for all ages! Families can gather around the open fire tables for free campfire s’mores, 6:30 p.m.-10 p.m. weather permitting, and as the sun goes down, enjoy the nightly entertainment. View calendar for times
- Our $3 sunset drink specials at The SandBar make these tasty drinks go down even smoother. Enjoy these tropical favorites — The Castaway, The Stowaway and Yuengling Draft Beer. Our $3 drink specials are offered half an hour before sunset and end half an hour after the sun slips away.
- Join us for Family Fun in the Sun Days. A summertime event, the fun heats up from noon-6 p.m. on Sundays with acoustic music, giant Jenga, drink specials ($12 Corona Buckets) and fun contests, like the Colossal Cannonball, Frozen T-Shirt and Ultimate Belly Flop contests.