Florida Hotels with Marinas
Get ready to set sail to TradeWinds Island Resorts.
Dock your boat, free of charge, with each room reservation.
Our new partnership with Loggerhead Club & Marina makes Island Grand and Guy Harvey Outpost the place where boaters and water recreational enthusiasts come to vacation. Guests traveling by boat will receive complimentary overnight boat mooring at Loggerhead Marina during their stay at TradeWinds, along with one round trip complimentary transfer to and from the Marina.
The following are guidelines for our new services:
- Complimentary services are provided after room reservation has been made at TradeWinds Island Grand or Guy Harvey Outpost.
- TradeWinds Island Resorts will provide one round trip complimentary transfer to and from the Marina.
- Size of boat needs to be provided at time of room reservation.
- Boats over 21 feet in height, at mean high tide, cannot access or utilize the Marina due to the height of the access waterway bridge.
- Loggerhead Marina hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but advanced arrangements may be made with the dock master for other arrival times.
- A parking/access pass with the guest’s arrival and departure date will be issued to each respective guest. The pass must be presented to Loggerhead Marina upon arrival or taped to vessel if after hours.
- Guest must book direct with TradeWinds for the offering to apply.
- To learn more about Loggerhead Club & Marina visit their website at www.loggerheadstpete.com