Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, sits at the confluence of two magnificent bodies of water – The Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay. Miles and miles of open water to explore by boat, and we have the perfect place at which to tie up at – Loggerhead Marina, a state-of-the-art marina on pristine Frenchman’s Creek, just minutes from the resort . On your chart plotter, you’ll find the marina at N 27°42.82 W 82°40.72
Guests traveling by boat will receive complimentary overnight boat mooring at Loggerhead Marina during their stay at Guy Harvey Outpost, along with one round-trip complimentary transfer to and from the marina. Complimentary services are provided after room reservation has been made at Guy Harvey Outpost.
The marina has 143 slips for vessels up to 60 feet. Other facilities and amenities include:.
- Captain's Lounge featuring cable TV, complimentary gourmet coffee, and popcorn; local newspapers and nautical publications, a bar area, card tables, and billiards
- Virtual office including fax, copier, and Internet access
- Ships Store with ice, soda, marine staples, and a full line of Loggerhead Marina-branded clothing and gifts
- 30-amp and 50-amp electrical service at each slip
- High speed pumps with ValvTect marine grade diesel and 90 octane non-ethanol gasoline
- Freshwater pool with sunning deck and tiki huts
Marina hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Advanced arrangements may be made with the dock master for other arrival times.
Boaters are advised that a fixed bridge condition limits boat clearance to 21 feet, at mean high tide.
Please click here for guidelines on our new service.